Aon Insights: How to Develop, Protect, and Secure Your IP Value with a Focus on AI, Fintech and eCommerce Sectors
2019 saw Fidelity National Information Services Inc (FIS) acquire Worldpay for US$35 billion, a US$22 billion merger of Fiserv and First Data, and Intel acquire Artificial Intelligence (AI) chipmaker Habana Labs for US$2 billion. The fields of AI, Fintech, and eCommerce have recently seen increased mergers and acquisitions (M&A) transactions, and the intellectual property (IP) value, which comprised of the patents, trademarks, copyrights, designs, know-how and trade secrets of acquired firms, was one of the major drivers of the deal price.
Today, some of the most significant unicorn companies in the market are Fintech, AI and eCommerce players and their innovation, IP and intangible assets represent over 75 percent of their enterprise value. Join our IP experts on Friday, 15 May who will share insights on the strategic development and valuation of IP, and outline best practices to protect the enterprise value of IP portfolios.
This webinar will focus on:
- Developing a high-quality IP portfolio for AI/Fintech/eCommerce in compliance with local regulations
- Protecting data and ownership, turning data into insights
- Commercialisation and valuation of IP portfolio for AI/Fintech/eCommerce business
- Protecting against IP infringement, and trade secret theft, particularly people turnover
- Trade secrets protection, and theft
Our speakers: Christian Gordon-Pullar (Managing Director, EMEA - Aon IP Solutions), Poh Chua (Co-Head of Asia - Aon IP Solutions), Guangjie Hopton (Co-Head of Asia - Aon IP Solutions)
Contact: For more information, contact Richard Wong at email@example.com
Registration is now open, please click here to register.